Monday, November 2, 2009

Re-start

After a long period of time of silent .. will start posting again .. perhaps it could help me to channel my thoughts, feelings, opinions, etc .. regardless of what other may see it as.

One of the reason I've stopped posting here is the existence of FaceBook. With easier way to connect with my friends all over the world (as I have friend from each counrty .. lol) ... this blog being neglected. However, I do feel, writing will always helps in its own way .. tho my writing skill is not at a par of journalist level.

Being often (or prhaps 24/7) on FaceBook, one of my friend *Syuke Atta* sent me a good link, VERY GOOD link indeed.

Do not Be Sad .. that is the title of the link am talking about. Many things that being posted there, I think I've known it. But, then reading it and watching the vid clip from that site somehow give me sort of WAKE UP call or I can say a SLAP on my face. Things I knew, things I've been taught before, things I neglected, etc etc .. being presented in a easy and friendly way.

I would share some of the post here from now on. :-)

No comments: