Wednesday, May 21, 2008

COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET part II

This entry just to meet the purpose of posting pic duirng that nite .. :-)

PRE-SHOW PICTURES

So called cafe or lounge for Alliance Francaise .. I guess .. it is more to multi purpose room .. looks like class room turn into temporary cafe.


Cant remember what Fauzan was saying that time ..

After the play .. Fauzan and Murni suggested that we go for dinner as both of them had not had their dinner yet...... like helloooo dinner at 11.00pm! .. emm anyway .. since I'm not the driver .. just followed them.

We headed to Kg Baru and park along Jln Raja Alang. As always .. I wont just sit and watch others eating ... I had my keaw teaw kung foo (never sure how to spell "kuih tiouw").

Fauzan had nasi goreng USA .. do not know why on earth they call it nasi goreng USA .... it just nasi goreng biasa with mix vege (wow .. must be bcause of this ingredient) come together with daging masak merah and telur mata kerbau .. not to miss .. SAMBAL BELACAN.. emmm USA enough huhh ... hahaha

Murni had nasi goreng cendawan. Oppsss forgot to introduce .. Murni is Fauzan's friend whom I met few times about four years ago at our old gym. That nite only I knew .. Murni had the thought that I was so kekwat (stuck up) ...

Kesian si Murni hanya nampak pipi sahaja

Tu dia . Cik Murni .. the person who helped me to get the RM2o ticket.

Not bad yeah .. KLCC view .. I was wondering .. if YTL, IJM or any developer get the KgBaru land .. build a condominium there .. emmm KLCC view .. surely price will rise up to milions/unit. and surely too .. the KgBaru people will only get very minor profit while developer will maximise theirs. ;-)

ps; Murni.. I kekwat lagi ke?

No comments: