Tuesday, June 3, 2008

DINNER WITH ART

Got to know new friend who works for Thai MOH. As it we are almost in the same field, I take the opportunity to get to know him as might be good for future collaboration.


He was in KL on Tuesday till Friday. Met him for a drink and brought him to Oldtown café at YKS. As we agreed before he flies Bangkok, he will cook a tom yam at my place and I will cook other dishes and we will have home dining.

He brought most all of the tom yam ingredient all the way from Bangkok. After my routine gym on Thursday, did a quick groceries shopping at KLCC ColdStorage and met my friend not long after that. As I was so damn hungry, went home straight ahead.
These are the dishes for our home dining.

Squid Tom yam

See bass sweet sour
Steam pak choy, button mushroom and brocoli in oyster sauce. Fried chicken in tumeric powder.
Dinner is ready!!.

No comments: