Monday, July 28, 2008

ANOTHER WEEK GONE

PROPOSAL
==========

Almost done.. gonna email it to my supervisor on Monday then arrange the 2nd supervisory meeting ... finalized everything then could proceed with ethic approval application.

Need a model for some photo shoot and video recording .. any taker?
MOVIE
======

Watched Sex and The City on the weekend night .. midnite show .. and did it alone .. it was great .. 2 things ...

1. Great to be able to go out for midnite show alone and still enjoying it.

2. Great movie .. really touch my heart with the friendship bond which being potrayed in the movie ... how 4 of them always there when they needed each other. Wonder if I could have that kind of friendship bond ... pray to God .. Amiin ..


Both pics curi from google

PERFORMING ARTS
=================

Watched worskhop performace title "The EDGE" at KLpac .. would like to say thank you to Murni for spending time with me there. :-)

Well dont forget our next appoinment ... Ismail: The Last Days. I'm really looking forward for this one. Glad I had read the book about former deputy premier of Malysia. (entry about the book dated February 24 2007).


BOOK
=====

I got this book from KINO on Thursday. Gonna love this book too. Same author for the book about Tun Ismail, The Reluctant Politician. By Dr Ooi Kee Beng. It is actually a compilation of his articles publised somewhere else about current political situation in Malysia.

Lost In Transition: Malaysia under Abdullah.


The latest book in my posession

The author (curi from jeff Ooi's)

GROCERRIES
===========

A weekly grocerries at my favorite place ... a weekend activity .. I like this place as it is near my aunty's place .. as going back to my aunty's also my weekend activity .. hence this particular supermarket become one of my favorite place to shop for my grocerries.

A point I wanna share here is ... sometimes the cashier might do mistake.. such as key in or scan the item double ... emm regardless purposely or mistakenly ... so do make it a habit to check bill everytime make payment, especially if buying more than one for the same item.

Today, she scanned my DHA gold eggs twice .. 1st .. she already key in the quantity (2) .. then for the second rack.. she scanned it again .. hence become 3 racks of eggs, where by .. I only took 2. Luckily I checked my bill, so I got back my RM4.85 which being extra charged on me.

So which supermarket am pointing at .. emmm

8 comments:

Roulefx said...

Hurmm..

Having a blast nite alone watching sex and the city..

which is kinda unfair....

Fitri said...

Unfair ???

F said...

I'm happy that you checked the bill! :) Bad Jusco girl!

Fitri said...

F,

Become my habit already now. The mistake by the juruwang at JUSCO become like a regular mistake. Shall we write to JUSCO management?

Syuke A. said...

halu,

hey leave me a msg if u need a company to go watch a movie with :P

cool stuffs u write here on ur blog.

have a good week ahead.

s.

Fitri said...

S,

haluu, thnx for dropping by. Ask U to jinme for a movie .. emm like KL _ Kuchig distance ehmmmm

Syuke A. said...

obviously u didnt read my blog properly.

im actually living in kl now.:p

if u have facebook just add me,
u can find me under Jas's friends list. Alternately, type Syuke Atta.

later mate.

s.

Fitri said...

S,

OO Sorry yeah .. to be honest .. yeah .. I read the entry that Jas sent me .. :-) .. well surely nice to view pics from a stylist .. :-)