Thursday, July 3, 2008

LIFE ADAPTATION

Almost everyone feels the pain after the fuel price hike recently ... I'm one of them, eventhough not directly as I dont have my own car, still I do drive .. in other words .. still need to spend some amount of salary for fuel.

After that ... another price increase .. well not yet at the time I'm typing this entry but it will be soon .. the electric tarif, TNB need more benefits.

With these two items's price increased everyone knows.. everyone witnesses a lot more thing will be increase in term of pricing .. well (hopefully in term of quality too).

And, the latest "good" news is, gym membership will increase effective next month. I heard it would be from 3 - 5% ... gosh.

Adaptations that I will and I'm doing it now in attempt to curb with all these increment ...

1) Spend time in office as long as I could.
I do remember one of my senior collegue told me .. when he was studying in Manchester Uni, he spent most of his time in his lab and library. Save on electricity bill as he didnt need to on the house heater for such long hours. As for me .. I will try to do all my computer- and internet related job in office. Sound a bit selfish as after all I wont save the usage of energy ... just save my own electric bill. Cant help .. hahahaha ... gotta be more selfish nowadays I guess.

2) Maximise the gym membership.
Hahahaha .. FitnessFirst gonna increase the membership fees .. then I will increase my utilization. Bring laptop .. online and do some of my work in the gym while waiting for the class or work out session - save electric bill. Morning and evening shower at the gym ....some of my frieds know how long I spend my tiem for shower kekeke... I guess this adaptation will save on water bill.

Let see the compliance for these tow adaptations ..

2 comments:

Roulefx said...

haha...

now everyone's talking about adaptation....

which is everyone's pundit at right now.... economic planning and managing...

ada hikmah juga harga minyak naik...

membuatkan kita lebih berfikiran rasional dan kreatif... hehehe

Fitri said...

Exactly ...