Friday, March 7, 2008

LOVE is complicated


Dear F****


All da while, i though it was over, but recently, i can feel the pain again.
Why do we have to end it, if we stil have feeling on each other.

This is really sad.

I dont feel like letting it go, but i am not brave enough to hold it back.

I am so sorry.

Some say, just follow your heart, but i have too much things need to consider about. And my heart get lost too.

Now i realise i love u stil. But can i love u more... ?

I'm sorry, sorry for all your tears;

I thank u, thank u for all your effort tat used to make me smile.

I wil appreciate u truly from my heart. i meant it. remember you always.

sayang.


love, K***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can just agree with the post title as this is personal. evrything happens for a reason. live with that belief bro.

Fitri said...

:-) ...

Thnx for reading it .. just wanna share this kind of message (I read it somewhere) ... hopefully is OK to copy and paste it here.. so that we might get some lesson from it ..