Sunday, June 17, 2007

Option A or Option B

If given two options ..

A. Work for what you really want in your life, but it might take somehow longer time.

OR

B. Go for a lesser which you could grab immediately

Which one would U choose?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SMS Collection

I’m always wondering how some people could be so creative in creating nice, beautiful, motivating and meaningful SMS. As an appreciation for them, started with previous posted SMS, from now on, any nice SMS reached my message box will be posted here.

SMS2
If life is a game, I wish U will always win. If life is a journey, I wish U will walk on roses. If life is a rainbow, I wish U will always the brightest days. If life is a joy, I wish U always smile. May everyday bring U happiness and peace in your mind.

2 comments:

Xis said...

Arif
I'd choose A.. that would satisfy me. Anyway.. as for the sms.. I forgot to forward one sms to you last night. I got scolded for sending it.. :)

Fitri said...

Xis,

Got scolded for sending SMS .. emm I wonder what type of SMS then ..

Thanks for the comment about the A and B .. :-)