Friday, June 1, 2007

Wonderful World

Chatted with a long long time internet friend after been silent to each other for I guess ...around two years period. I been viewing his blog before this ... as his is one of my another friend fellow blogger. I was wondering who is this person and been asking my friend, FS about him.

God will .. today I chatted with him and found out about it. :-) What a wonderful world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently reading “May 13 - Declassified Documents on the Malaysian Riots of 1969
by Dr. Kua Kia Soong, book produced by SUARAM claimed .. it is based on the declassified official document. Interesting how people interprete history and event. How thing can be changed. I guess those who wanna read this book shlould clear their mind and read with an open heart. I reserve my further comment.

Better grab this book for your own copy.

2 comments:

Xis said...

Arif
Life is full of surprise.. I also read your blog few times before.. but never thought it belongs to you till I chatted with you the other day. Yes.. two years.. that's a long time... glad to "see" you again...

Fitri said...

:-) small world is not it ...