Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A CHANGE FOR A BETTER

I'v been using this phone for ages .. without bluetooth connection ... without 3G ... without GPRS ... when almost each of my friend changed to new tech phone .. I'm still using this ...





The internal screen


Wat lau wei .. can stand firmly ...


Untill

Last month.. I recveived a promotion letter from MAXIS, being a MAXIS one club member I've been choosen to receive a free MOTOROLA v3xx phone .... well .. I was thing .. why not .. since it is purely free. Errr but with a contract that I must be loyal to MAXIS for next 2 years. Without the free phone also I dun think will file a divorce suit ... will remain with MAXIS ... (giving more money to Ananda ... even very small tiny contribution... hahaha)

Anyway ... with my agreement ..MAXIS delivered the free fon to me after 2 days. Emm nice phone I guess. I feel like betraying my beloved NOKIA brand. Never chnaged to other brand ... sorry to NOKIA... I will definately go back to you after thi s MOTOROLA... (tone down... unnless another free phone come)

Shining .. of course...



Bigger and colourful dispay .. definately



Slimmer for sure


With blue tooth ..3G... Browsing .. err etc (not so sure with the tech ..hahaha pardon me for being tech blind)

Yet .. this new phone keep disturbing me. It will be disconnected after 3 - 5 minutes talking ... I'm not so sure whether due to the phone .. or the 3G services. It is annoying when I have to redial just to continue kaypo-ing .. ahhh feel like throwing the fone out of 19th floor rented apartment. thinking bout .. I wont have money to buy a new phone instantly ... so I left the idea of throwing it out ...

I'm still wondering ... whether a change to a new beautiful phone is a btterment or vise versa ... as the disconnecting thingy drive me crazy sometimes... stressful.


BUT one thing for sure ... a change

From this ..



To this ...



surely something good.

I just cant think the reason why it is so hard for people to properly put the waste inside the bin ... cant just looking at that rubbish .. I had to use my skill in pushing thing into a small tiny hole ...

11 comments:

F said...

about the phone disconnecting thinge, talk back to maxis. though its a free phone don't be surprise that its not totally free. you're paying for it :) so use your rights as a consumer! its been months now, no point complaining about this 6 months later... ;)

Fitri said...

I think it is not about MAXIS line .. it is bout the fon .. Farah using the same brand .. older model .. having same prob as well.

Xis said...

Arif
wa lau weiii... who is that in your phone wallpaper..? haha... anyway.. motorola has never been my favorite.. :)

Fitri said...

Xis,

I think no1 wouldput my pic as their wallpapper...so...I makemy own pic for my wallpaper..kekekeke..not tryingbeing a vain ...

F said...

haha...you dont make that picture. You got a professional people to snap that artistic pic. Apples, pink couch and ...... hehehehehe

Xis said...

Arif
give me that pic.. and I'll make it my wallpaper.. for my home pc... for one week... hehe.. how's that?

Fitri said...

F,
U could say so.

Xis,
Malu laa..

Xis said...

Arif
don't be shy shy cat laa.. haha.. :) I will make sure F will also do the same.. :)

F
will you please?? make Arif's pic as your wallpaper for one whole week... :)

F said...

make his pic as my wallpaper? malu lah....dia pose ala2 fluffy persian

Clifford Elvin Eric said...

phone.... not only phone but people always change their car, house, work and etc.... not to forget their bf or gf.... ahaks

Fitri said...

I'm gonna change this stupid MOTOROLA...