Thursday, August 9, 2007

Whats Behind The Food




















Profile
Menu : Nasi Beriyani, Kari Tenggiri (Mackerell Curry) , Ayam Madu (Honey Chicken), Kari Kambing (Mutton Curry) , Acar (Salad) Necaffee, Lime juice (bottled)
Location : Skylie's house
Eaten by : Fauzan, Skylie and me

Was during weekend, my housemate went to IKEA and myself followed Fauzan. He and me was searching and surveying for a couch. Went to many shops but I'm not ready to commit such amount for a cauch which will be used for a year. Checked the one advertised in The STAR .. but the coulr so yuckkk. Emmm sorry to my housemate ..... hehehe will search for more reasonable one.

Since it was already passed the lunch time our stomach craving for something ... called Skylie but that pretty guy (with big butt) did not wanna come out. Fauzan decided to get a take away lunch nearby.

Nasi beriyani from a mamak restaurant in Bandar Tasik Permaisuri :-)


*****************************************************










A












B








Profile
Menu : Fried noodle (both Thai style), Mango Salad, Mix starter plate, Squid Tom Yam, Rice, warm and cold plain water - Pic A. Brewed Coffee and Pulut Durian (glutinous rice in cocnut milk with king of fruit) - Pic B
Location : Chakri's Palace, KLCC
Eaten by : Fauzan, Rashid and me

We were after gym that day. So long did not have dinner with Rashid, so Fauzan and me decided to settle our dinner in KLCC. Went for Chilli's .. too long que.. well we still booked our name. Being a fickle minded about food, continued our journey to the top floor. SAWADIKAA ... SAWADIKAA ... both of the waiter greated us ... well there gone Chili's. We went in and ordered those food.


*****************************************************
















Profile
Menu : Smoked salmon sandwich and earl grey tea.
Location : Bawah escalator KLCC
Eaten by : Me

Again, it was after my morning gym. Did not feel like going home so early, then decided to check out the Oh Berahim .. oppsss O'Brians. :-) Nice to sit down and watching office people passing by and it was arnd 10am that day ... tourists start coming into KLCC.

I used to comment about eating out under the escalator, I do not feel it is a right place ... emmm everything come into my mind.. the food preparation area is really open .. anything from the above floor might drop.

Shall not comment next time as I was one of the customer there. Hahahaha


*****************************************************















Profile

Menu : Carrot Soup (with fish ball) and Grilled Squid - home cooked (coffe not in the pic as I had my coffee later on after the main dish.

Location : Depan TV

Eaten by : Me

Accompanied Fauzan for his dinner, managed not to grab outside dinner this time. My mind preoccupied with marrinated squid in the fridge. After the dinner, went for a quick shop in SETAN (simplied version of ISETAN), I rushed back home. Prepared my carrot soup and took out the squid .. griiled it ... Ooooo while preparing my menu .. had a cup of yougurt. :-)

Nyum nyum ... I like the carrot soup. Special thanks to Marul, who tought me how to prepare the soup. :-) The grilled squid .. I think a bit too much tumeric powder .. shall reduce it next time. I can say this us menu quite healthy. No oil used except from the pre fried fish ball.

"I feel my body says TQ"

*****************************************************

















Profile

Menu : Nasi lemak (redang daging, papadum, telur rebus) and teh tarik.
Location : RASSA Food court.
Eaten by : me (fauzan had nasi lemak too but with bigger protion) hahaha

This guy always make me eat ... well .. no doubt I love food. hehehe TQ for inviting me yeah. Instead of working out in the gym he make me working out my mouth and stomach first. Lucky I still managed to do some work out after that.

3 comments:

F said...

1. When fitri says quick look at Isetan - it means 2 hours searching around for a honey bottle :)

2. Oh My God how could I encourage you to eat more? Bad me!

3. My portion of nasi lemak is big, but I ate half of the rice - whereby you finished all :)

4. Sup carrot tuh nampak macam bubur kacang hijau jer? Taruh kacang hijau sikit ka?

Fitri said...

1. Fitnah semata.

2. U are such a bad person ...

3. Hahaha half of ur portion still more than mine.

4. Nop ... it was orange in colour .. emm the lighting effect I culd say.

F said...

1. Hehe..kawan kawan yang lain, minta perhatian

2. I'm not only bad. I'm EVIL!! muaaahhahaha

3. Fitnah semata2

4. U ambik gambar sup carrot dengan green lighting effect? hehe...pandai