Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Late LRT Ride Hence ... Late Dinner

Was talking to my mom on the phone while in the Kelana Jaya line last nite. Supposed to get off at Masjid Jamek and change to Ampang/Seri Petaling line ... but ... as usual .. my mom will make me forget about other things.. hahaha blame her..

So I was here .... lucky me ... missed just a station



So late ... damn hungry .. didnt have dinner before gym .. this poster make me think about my dinner....




So eat more KFC ... dun worry if you got CVD, diabetes or any other metabolic disease .. rakyat malaysia melindungi rakyat malaysia...


I wont care about wot I'm eating if my body have a space to put in this ...



but then .. unfortunately ... I dont ... and the fact is ... food determine who we are ...

So ... when the train arrived .. I left the KFC poster there and the temptation gone with the wind .. :-)



I do not know (or pretend do not know) why I snapped this pic while in the train .....



and this ..



Anyway ... 15 mins after reaching home ..... my dinner is ready ...



Profile
Menu : yougurt (appetizer), grilled beef (marinated with local spices) and vege salad (intended to do it ala Thai.. but no chili at home) ... as usuall ... coffee ..
Location : Depan TV (while watching ANTM8)

This is the close up main dish...

6 comments:

Xis said...

Arif
what's the motive of snapping those legs picture? As old saying goes.. dari mata turun ke hati.. but in your case.. dari mata turun ke kaki... ayooo... you must have looked at that person up and down without even blinking your eyes right?? haha!

F said...

In Fitri's case I think its dari kaki naik ke mulut. ekekekekee

Fitri said...

Xis,
No comment (ala Datuk Siti punya jawapan)

F,
Emmmm kaki lah yang membawa kita ke mana-mana.... ke pejabat, ke gym dan juga ke masjid (dah dekat bulan puasa ni .. nak gi terawikh) kekeke

famil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
famil said...

and guess who has to clean the dishes...

he will answer the phone, go to his room.. and forget about the dish :p

Fitri said...

Famil,

Only ONCE OK ... I do clean others dish as well .. :-)
hehehehe not that bad kan ..