Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gym Attire

Wanna put this entry for such long time .. just could not get the feel to type it on...

Talking about getting fit and healthy ... definately ... one of the component is . doing appropriate exercise. :-). For this purpose Fly, Marul, Rashid, Anson and me .. join so called BodyStep class. We try out best not to miss our fav instructor ... namely .. Aunty Arjiete. One thing about this Aunty, she hardly inform the management if she could not make it for the class so, the management have to call any available instructor to replace her.

For last few week, this particular Aunty, again could not make it... well holidaying in Bangkok and also coz her mom passed away (from God we came ... to Him we return). That particular week, the momment I saw the replacement instructor, straight away decided not to join the class and informed my buddies too. Ended up we had early dinner .. haha gaining fat instead of burning fat.

Besides us, there are two Ausie ladies whom I think a die hard fan to Aunty Arjiete as well.

Jeng jeng jeng ... the main story is coming. (SUPRISE!!) hahahaha

One of them was in the class. Hmmmm

Two week after the class I got the chance to talk to her .... she was complaining about the replacement instructor and bit upste coz I didnt inform her about that. The ULTIMATE complain from her was .... the instructor wearing super short pants and the moment the instructor did the side strecth ... his ball was out from his short !! Gosh ... disgusting!!

Susan : "Fitri, I got more that what I'm suppose to get" hahahaha still remember this phrase. I'm so sorry Susan, unintentionally let you join the class. Hahahaha

Back to my entry title .... please please please be in proper attire for doing exercise.

Shall I snap the instructor pic and post it here? hahahahaa being nasty.

2 comments:

F said...

This is what Suzy saw http://allaboutf.blogspot.com/2007/08/what-do-you-think-is-this.html

Fitri said...

Yuck yuck .. disgusting .. could you please remove it .. I had enough of that in my lab.